Laurie House, Colyear street, Derby, DE1 1JY

Housing Disrepair Claims in the UK

If Your Are Living In A Rented Property In Need Of Repair You May Be Entitled To £1000s In Compensation & To Get Repairs Carried Out

Answer These 4 Quick Questions To Find Out If You Can Claim

Check Your Housing or Flat Disrepair Claim NOW!